Normalizing Anxiety & Mental Health

Phoenix Fitness Water Rowing Machine

$2,999.98 Regular price $1,199.98
Unit price

Only 4 left in stock  

In Stock - Delivery on Monday . Order within

Secure checkout
apple payamerican expressmasterpaypalvisa

Deal: Buy 2 & Get 1 Free

Quick Buy Now
Tax included. Free worldwide shipping.
Free Shipping Over $50
Premium Quality
30 Day Guarantee
Easy & fast Returns

  • Limited stock available
  • Free US shipping over $50
  • Day and night customer service
  • 30 day guarantee

Rowing is a great supplement to any program. As a low-impact workout, it’s easy on your joints so afterward you recover better for other sessions. 84% of the body’s musculature is in use during rowing, it burns more calories per hour than other commonly used aerobic workouts.

Unlike air-resistance rowers being so loud or magnetic resistance rowers’ strokes being unsmooth/unrealistic, the Phoenix Fitness Water Rowing Machine is becoming more and more popular among people who want to keep fit and have a healthy life. Wooden water rowing machine, therefore, becomes people’s first choice for their elegant finishing and solid/stable structure.

Our machines are 80% assembled and shipped out into 2 packages, so you just need to assemble the rest 20%, normally it will take one person for 30 minutes.

The Phoenix Fitness Water Rowing Machine is a great piece of equipment, allowing you to experience the feeling of rowing on water from the comfort of your own home or gym. Our Water Rower Rowing Machine provides a low-impact, full-body workout great for burning calories and building strength with minimal impact on joints and lower back.



- Natural water resistance, for a realistic rowing sensation.
- Endless resistance levels; add more water for more resistance.
- Quiet & smooth strokes, precisely adjusts to the movements of the rower.
- Sleek, modern design with a quick-start motor.
- LCD screen displaying key workout stats such as time, strokes, calories burned & distance.
- Wide padded seat for comfort.  
- Ergonomic, padded handle for extra grip and comfort.
- Adjustable foot straps for a secure hold.
- Pivoting & adjustable foot plates designed for optimal positioning.
- Wheels for easy transportation & rubber stoppers for vertical storage.

The Phoenix Fitness Rowing Machine is built to last with high-quality materials, withstanding intense rowing sessions.

Great for: Full Body Workout, Calorie Burn, Cardio, Improving Posture & Flexibility, Strengthening Muscles, Increasing Stamina, Weight Loss, Abs, Glutes, Back, Legs, Aerobic Exercise. 

Feel the burn with Phoenix Fitness and add our Water Rowing Machine to your basket NOW ⬇️

Limited Stock in the USA 🇺🇸​

Dimensions: 83 L x 22 Wx 20H ( inches )
Maximum User Height: 38 " / 97cm inseam
Maximum User Weight: 397lbs / 180kg



You got questions. We got answers.

  • What is anxiety?

  • Anxiety is a feeling of unease or worry that often comes from deep-seated fears. Over 40 million people in the United States struggle with Anxiety disorder, and around 1 in 3 people will deal with it at some point in their life.

    Our mission is to normalize anxiety and conversations about it, and to give people the tools to get through it.

  • When will I receive my order?

  • For the US, orders take 1 to 2 weeks arrive on average. You will receive a tracking code within 2 working days after purchase.

    For Europe orders, delivery takes between 7 to 18 days.

    For the rest of the world, it can take up to 20 days!

  • How does the August offer work?

  • Pretty simple! Add three of the same item to your cart, and you will get one of them 100% off.

    Tip: if you click the Quick Buy Now button under the offer, it will automatically add 3 to your cart!

  • How can I contact you?

  • For any questions, you can reach us at

    We offer support 7 days a week!

Why anxiety stone?

Our Mission Is Normalizing Mental Health

Started by psychologists, we want to see a world where conversations about mental health and anxiety are normalized.

The fact is, it's a process. And that one night of journaling, or making a candle, or doing aerial yoga can make a huge difference to how one feels.

At Anxiety Stone, you will find such tools, that may seem silly at first glance, but can have a profound effect when seen from the perspective of self-love.